Shimano Rods for Fishing Styles
Shimano Rods and Shimano Reels - We offer Shimano Rods like the Shimano Clarus, Compre & Trevala. If you're looking for a terriffic collection of Saltwater Fishing Rods, you should take a look a the Shimano line. With rods for all styles of fishing and many rods that are great for multiple types of fishing, it's easy to see why Shimano has such an excellent reputation. Our Shimano Fishing Rods are excellently complimented with Shimano Reels.
When it comes to Saltwater fishing, having just the right reel won't cut it - you need the best Saltwater Fishing Rod. Whether it be Shark Fishing, Tuna, Sea Bass, Grouper, or anything else, Shimano's saltwater rods are built to perform. It's wise to make sure that you have a good Shimano Reel to go with your rod. This line of Saltwater Shimano Rods includes the
Freshwater Fishing Shimano Rods are some of the most versatile rods on the market. Generally light weight yet strong, these multi-purpose rods can be used for just about any type of fishing. All of Shimano's freshwater rods need a reel, so set yourself up with a Shimano Reel as well. Shimano Freshwater Rods Traditional Spinning Shimano Reels go great with their freshwater rods. Our Freshwater Fishing Shimano Rod line includes the following:
- Tallus Bluewater - Perfect for wrestling with an aggressive tuna or swordfish. This Saltwater Fishing Shimano Rod is sold in four different size / weight combinations.
- Compre - The Compre is one of Shimano's most dependable and versatile fishing rods - a great buy!
- Calrus - The Calrus is an ultra-light rod that is a long-time favorite amongst fishermen of all types
For the best Jigging Rods on the market, the Tescata and Trevala rods are it! Whether you prefer fishing with a Lucanus or Butterfly jig, Shimano has a rod to meet your needs. Don't forget to complete your new Jigging Rod with a Low Profile Baitcasting Shimano Reel - the two were made for each other! The Shimano Jigging Fishing Rod line includes the
- Compre - Great for freshwater and saltwater inshore fishing, this multi-purpose fishing rod is lightweight and extremely sensitive
- Calrus - This graphite rod is a favorite amongst fishermen mainly because of its versatility and lightweight performance
Inshore Fishing Shimano Rods are perfect for days when you don't want to take out the boat. Pair one of these with a Shimano Inshore Fishing Reel and you'll be all set for a day on the coast - almost! Don't forget to check out our Low Profile or Round Baitcasting Shimano Reels - either is a perfect addition to Insore Fishing Shimano Rods. Shimano's line of Inshore Fishing Rods includes the
- Tescata - Tescata Shimano Rods were designed for specific use with the Lucanus Jigs
- Trevala - Trevala fishing Shimano Rods are intended to be used for jigging, specifically Butterfly jigging
- Teramar - The Teramar is built from top of the line Fuji components for inshore fishing
- Calrus - Shimano's Calrus is a proven winner - the perfect rod to reel in any inshore fish